Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
Paper ReviewThe UONGOZI Journal of Management and Development Dynamics (<strong>ISSN 0856-1435 - Print</strong>),(<strong>eISSN 2619-8665</strong>) is an official journal of Mzumbe University published by Mzumbe University. The Journal double blind peer-reviewed, academic international journal that examines the intersection of development, management and leadership. The Journal is an international electronic and printed journal published bi-annually (twice a year). All submitted articles are double-blind peer-reviewed and must meet rigorous standards and can represent a broad range of substantive topics, theoretical orientations, and empirical methods.Authors interested in submitting an article for publication in The Journal, should complete the Submission Form in the <a href="https://ujmdd.mzumbe.ac.tz/index.php/uongozi/about/submissions" target="_blank" rel="noopener" data-mce-href="https://ujmdd.mzumbe.ac.tz/index.php/uongozi/about/submissions"><strong><span style="color: blue;" data-mce-style="color: blue;">Submit Article</span></strong></a> section. For a detailed description of submission requirements see our <a href="https://ujmdd.mzumbe.ac.tz/index.php/uongozi/about/submissions#authorGuidelines" target="_blank" rel="noopener" data-mce-href="https://ujmdd.mzumbe.ac.tz/index.php/uongozi/about/submissions#authorGuidelines"><strong><span style="color: blue;" data-mce-style="color: blue;">Submission Criteria</span></strong></a> in the Author Info section.
Information We Collect
The Service collects information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Service's technologies.
Information You Provide
The types of personal information that the Service collects directly from you may include:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
- Educational and professional background information;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Comments, feedback, posts and other content you submit to the Service; and
- Interests and communication preferences.
Information Collected Automatically
- Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier ("UDID") and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time stamp, referring and exit URLs, search terms you used, and pages you visited or searched for on the Service; and
- For location-aware services, the physical location of your device in order to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
You can control cookies through your browser's settings and other tools. However, if you block certain cookies, you may not be able to register, login to the Service, access certain parts of the Service or make full use of the Service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
- Relevant agents, representatives, joint ventures, and entities for which we are acting as an agent, licensee or publisher, such as societies and sponsors;
- Applicable suppliers and service providers, including editors, reviewers, credit/debit card processors, customer support, email service providers, mailing houses and shipping agents, and IT service providers.
We may also share your personal information with our affiliated partners worldwide and with societies, sponsors and other non-affiliated third parties that wish to send you information about their products and services that may be of interest to you as determined by your choices in managing your communications preferences following the process described below.
The Uongozi journal of Management and Development Dynamics takes precautions to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction through the use of appropriate administrative, physical and technical security measures.